Q: I would like to be able to keep track of my queries without having to look through my inbox. How can I do this?
Create a Zendesk account! This is free and only takes a minute to setup. Follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://educationplatform.zendesk.com/hc/en-us. You will then either get a popup asking you to log in, or you will have to click on ‘Sign in’ in the top right corner to create an account:
2. Click on 'Sign up':
3. Fill out the form as described, and click on 'Sign up'. This will prompt an automated email to be sent to you – please make sure to check your spam folder if you cannot find it.
4. You will then see a confirmation message on the screen. Please open the email you have received and click on the link to verify your account and set up a password. This email includes a link to CLA's main support team, however to get help specifically about the Education Platform you should contact email@example.com.
5. After verifying your account and creating your password you are all set up! Feel free to have a look at the options in the top right corner to get a feel of how the system will work:
6. By going to 'My activities' you can track your tickets:
From here you can filter your tickets based on status or you can search for tickets. You can also choose to see tickets that you’re CC’d in on, for example if a ticket was raised by your colleague who CC’d you into the ticket.
- 'Open' tickets are tickets that are currently not resolved
- Tickets 'awaiting your reply' are tickets we have marked as needing to be reviewed by yourselves before we can proceed
- Tickets that are 'solved' should be resolved. If you find that the issue is in fact not resolved, or it re-appears, you can easily re-open the ticket by replying to one of the emails in the thread. This can be done also by users not logged into the Zendesk, manually via email.
You can submit tickets via the link in the top right corner.
- If you see an error like the one below, please click on 'Open this content in a new window':
- After logging in for the first time, you might be taken to the below page:
- This is the Knowledgebase for the DCS, which is also run by CLA. You can get back to the Education Platform Knowledgebase by going to https://educationplatform.zendesk.com/hc/en-us